The Jim Russell Story


Hi Follower
I finally found a copy on eBay.

Almost 20 years after one of the ownership groups attempted to sell them to the employees at a mark up price; lols. 

Sure it's an Esso Sponsored marketing piece but its pretty neat.

After I read this and the big storms pass I'll get back to Jacques and try to get his memories fired up again. 

Meanwhile, I roam around You Tube for Adobe Premiere Pro getting my head around the process of editing with the fantastic @AdobeColin . Also,  I have been making my files orderly based on Colin's formatting.


 After three years of gathering photo assets and interviews I have quite a bit of information and images.

If the power stays on I'll be ahead of being behind.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 September 2020

8 September 2020

01/19/2024 Where did he go?