2 September 2020

2 September 2020 

Welp, (wellst?) I was encouraged to add a Blog here.

 That's easy enough as it turns out since we live in an amazing time. 

I have some updates that would be spoilers - really amazing that the racing community continues to have the biggest hearts of any business I have even had the pleasure to be a {small} part of.

Without tipping the hat - ( wife thinks it's funny that I refuse  to read the episode summary that precedes every netflix episode ) - I want the story to unfold as the creator intended. 

So I am taking that approach here, keeping secrets. 

What I can say is that Dana ( a.k.a. The Wife ) and I did a test "talking head" interview this weekend and I learned a lot. 

  1. Walt was right - SOUND is Priority #1.  We tested in our office which is like a camper top on the  garage and traffic on Vista Del Mar & LAX departures are a handful. 

  2.  Background on the test are awful with paper thin curtains. So yeah that is a thing. 

  3. Natural lighting is nice up here in the office/studio. I also ordered some clamp - lights {among other things from Amazon Warehouse and they are dribbling in for more testing. 

OK back to testing and such but I'll try and post here again soon. ...-rob

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 September 2020

8 September 2020

01/19/2024 Where did he go?