Progress and a community offers to help 02/09/2022

 02/09/2022 

Well reader Rona is on fade mode and that means going to in-person interviews. 

I have some great audio and stories from Bob Earl  that I needs to edit and we have planned more Google Teams time but as the months plough by, a road trip is in order. 

After all, no one will want to watch a "zoom movie" after all this - but audio is always useful.

Also Jacques and I will have a talk and with the assistance of World Speed Motorsports we will have a proper location to film.

I must say that 2 years on the grad to get this going properly for the filming has been a drag but -  as with the renewing force of Spring - I'm ready to get to it. 

Hope reader is well 


SU Carburettor Jet - Lean for Racing 




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

3 September 2020

8 September 2020

01/19/2024 Where did he go?