17 October 2020

Russell Style Green Screen 

It strikes me that for the Google Meet calls that I need to control the background here at the CovidCabaƱa... and when doing in person -6’ it’s an option in case there is a distraction background.

Yeah,  I looked all the kits and all that and did some testing in the past but the Russell “frugalness” was gnawing day me. 

Home Depot to the rescue.

1/2” Schedule 40 conduit snipped with a new ratchet snippet ( yay new tool )  4’ wide and 58” tall, with fittings and a few same length legs.

Slip fit the lot. 


Old blanket for back light diffuser 

Bag o clamps & green chromatic fabric from Amazon warehouse 


Lightning will be this evening after dark when the sun is down and when most calls are going to be done anyway. 
The fun continues but Dane just crashed my Dpi so I gotta go yell at the Tv... 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 September 2020

8 September 2020

01/19/2024 Where did he go?