Back in action ! 11 May 2021

 

Hey there - happy Tuesday !

Finally back in to some semblance of order after completing the pack - move and unpack of real life. 

Sound tests here at the house ( Covid Cabana del Norte ) have proven excellent -  at 0408 when I cannot sleep 


and even afternoon when the wind blows outside and the birds insist on chirping!


and I haven't even applied any sound treatment. 
For perspective, the minimum at ( Covid Cabana del Sur ) was 56 db at 0330 week days,  the max as I was fumbling with the iPhone for teh screen shot above.  

Also I have started Reaper tutorials for a better Digital Audio Workstation ( DAW ) and have a SHURE SM 58 mic that is perfect for my end. 

Another biggie is that my video/audio platform -  riverside.fm -  has launched an iPhone app to make recording easier for guests!  Imagine,, not having to have laptop or desktop and camera work for guests! 
Now its HD video and audio from the device in your pocket. Super cool 

As for guest bookings - well I have one for the weekend and I'll be bugging more soon so brace your selves. 

Last note is Dana and I have had both Pfizer jabs and that means in person interviews are in the plan again. {looks at Jacques Couture and Bob Earl} 

Exciting times ! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 September 2020

8 September 2020

01/19/2024 Where did he go?