After 24 Hours Daytona ... there was a podcast and a film title

 Howdy follower(s) 

With the 'Rona in full rage stifling in person interviews ( those that I can visit anyway ) I started to gather images and film and stories as I can. 

Then I decided that I should script things - and I have done some of that. 

Then work ramped up after the Holidays ( what off season ?)   

It is cool to be a part of the Acura win at Daytona, ain't gonna lie.... and all three cars finished so that is extra noice.  

So,  I started to look around at the options to keep things alive. 

Yeah,  we can do some video chats and all but there is more available to maintain interest and attract sponsors to make a proper pitch reel.  TBH I would love to get this on Netflix or something to make the world aware of the work that is done to make races happen. 

I started to review the title and chose "The Mechanicians" - that is what the old boys were called when they rode on the cars...crazy eh ? You will see - they are a part of the film. 

On that I decided to start a Podcast to interview any and all that contribute to the making of an auto race and I call it "The Mechanicians". 

The Podcast thumbnail is below if that helps you find it. 

I hope to post the first episode soon and sign up more folks for talks to keep interest up in this homage to the people that have made racing happen for over 100 years.

Hit me up if you want to be a guest - I'll be bugging some anyway - but I am a solo act and can use some help. 

Thanks for reading ...-rob klyver 

2 February 2020 Playa Del Rey California  





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 September 2020

8 September 2020

01/19/2024 Where did he go?