2 December 2020 - Assets

 

Mechanic, Car and Driver
Greetings from Playa Del Rey reader(s?) 

It strikes me that the gathering of film assets is a bit of a mystery for those that are following. 

Q. Where can you get stuff that you have all the rights to? 

A .Well on line mostly and things sent from willing participants. 

As for in person interviews, a bit of a stall while winter increases the 'Rona numbers... I am now old enough to be more at risk and getting 'Rona holds no interest for me. 

I use most of my time for the Film by scripting and gathering assets (this came in the mail today) and learning to use editing software.   

As for Google Meets, I have been buried at the office (silly day job - less than 60 days to the ROAR!) 

I'll have to start getting something on the calendars soon - many participants are still "on the job" of course and time is limited. 

Today's post is just to assure that I have not given up or stalled out despite the beautiful sunsets at the beach next door. 

Wash yer hands & be well ...-rob    



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 September 2020

8 September 2020

01/19/2024 Where did he go?