5 Nov 2020 - A pioneer in research will be joining = John Blazier

         One thing I really enjoy is doing research into History.  fun fact, I always wanted to be a History teacher but that wasn't in the cards. 

Still, I enjoy the hunt for details of the past and if I can connect with someone that has a similar interest all the better for me. 

In the case of this Film, I have some experience with the subject with race car mechanics (the people more than the actual work) and couples with the historical research hobby, I manages to not only find this "out-of-print" booklet but have connected with one of the authors; John E Blazier.   

John has sent many of his images for use in the Film, marking another occasion in my life where someone that has a name & reputation worth protecting has offered to help me - the first was Carroll Smith and his assistance in formalizing the Jim Russell Mechanics Training Program at Sears Point back in 1999. 

After having a fantastic conversation with John, it struck me to ask him to be in the Film and he has agreed! 

John and I will have to Google Meet the conversation when he has some time, he is a busy man and in Indy and with 'Rona in town it the right thing to do. 

Also John is not the only Indy based guy that has agreed to be in the Film, more on that later....-rob  




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 September 2020

8 September 2020

01/19/2024 Where did he go?