3 November 2020 Studio(s) & Scripting

 


From chaos comes order they say and that is holding true for me.  I have spent sometime today setting up the C-Stand (made out of a floor lamp that a guy down the street gave me when he was moving) and Mic and Webcam for Desktop calls/interviews. 

The Skeezix Productions Studios is basically a camper top like room on top of a garage on a very busy street so it's been a challenge getting decent audio for my end of things. In reality, if you can hear me that's all that matters - I'll have redundant audio on my end to capture any thing I say and can dub later. 

Then there is the portable set up that has a separate directional Mic, webcam and head set that I'll need for doing road-interviews remotely. 

Scripting is made easier by adding in a Google Doc Add called "Screen Play Formatter"  that basically sets up the script in a more or less standard format. Naturally, I mess it's built in functions up but it has to work for me. 

The hardest part is my poor typing skills transcribing my chicken scratch notes from over a month ago into something that makes some sense. Radio host Robb Spewak once called my handwriting "Serial Killer Handwriting" - I still laugh at that.   

FWIW I have sent out several interview requests e mails and received some of my torturous fill-in-the-blank film releases back so I linked it to make it easier for interested parties. Or maybe I got that wrong and you can request one. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 September 2020

8 September 2020

01/19/2024 Where did he go?